Sunday, July 25, 2010

Alot of acoustic stuff right now!

I have acoustic projects comming out of the woodwork right now! So much fun! Summer always seems like a slow time around the studio, but I do have some big projects comming up! I think September will be full and I am hoping to get some recording done for myself. Been talking about a new furnace and A.C. unit for the up comming winter! I should probably get movin on that!
I got country singer, Brad Brookes finishing up his new demo, we're hoping to have that mastered by the end of August. I got a Christian singer just starting to lay some tracks down, he's in no hurry though. Drum tech Simon, wants to do a Jonny Cash remake and I got a young talented violinist comming in to do a solo project. So I quess things aren't as slow as I thought!
I gotta find more time to add to my blog too!

1 comment:

  1. One of the things I like about the Bear's Den is it is very non-intimidating and very laid back. We have had many hours of just sitting and working on acoustic jams. May the power of God be with all that work on projects in the Den. Love Ya Bro. Mike

    ReplyDelete