Thursday, September 23, 2010

Busy boys with noisey toys

Hi fellow studio rats! We are in full production these days! Been in working 3 days a week now! Some songs are gettin' finished and others are gettin' started! It seems the intern keeps better track of whats going on, then me! I like that!
 Simon has got the drums dialed in now and they are sounding great! The preamps have new tubes and all I have left to do is restring the guitars before next week! Starting some harder rock songs next week! I like that the most! I hope they let me sit in too! I'm still a kid at heart and so enjoy rock in roll! I have been known to lose sleep for music... Some things will never change!
 Been working closely with Aaron and he seems to have a real good ear. I think his schooling was very worthwhile. I like to let him get his hands in there and I also give him free reign on what he thinks it should sound like! If I think it should sound a lil different, I will sit down with him and review it. Lets face it, I get tired too and its always nice to have some fresh ears. I can't believe I did it by my self for so long. Sessions go so much quicker when I dont have to do mic placements, running back and forth!
 Well I will try to spend a lil more time on the blog... But until then, stay in tune!

1 comment: