Saturday, August 7, 2010

Opened up more room in the studio!

I did some much needed house cleaning in the studio. Things were starting to get cramped. I removed the guitar work table out of the live room. I have a work station in the control room, so it didn't make sense to have 2 of them. Dah?
 The guitar set-up is completed and all set up! I had Rick my pedal guy over last week and even he was loving the sound. In order to get all 24 pedals hooked up and to sound decent, is no easy task! I had to have a special booster/buffer made for the pedals that go into the front of the amp. I also had a booster added to one of the pedals that go into the effects loop of the amp. It will knock your socs off now! The bass and guitar amps got new tubes from Euro-tubes and they are in pristine condition now! I added a foot controller to the bass rig and that is just a blast to play now. I got the monitors all hooked up in the live room and it can get really loud now!
Once I get the mixing room cleaned and organized, the studio will be ready for fall! I don't plan on adding anymore equipment, I can't imagine what else I would need? I am going to try and get a photographer in here to add some pics to the blog page. They are much needed now! I think we are even starting to get a fan base going! I love you guys! Well chow for now, and stay in tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment