Monday, August 30, 2010

With age, things start to change!

I'm sorry its been so long since the last post. I went to the Rush concert at the statefair, and had a blast! Things are starting to pick up in the studio! It happens every fall, people seem to take time off in the summer and then want to get busy again. I guess I enjoyed having some free time too.
 I came home this weekend to a voicemail of a young gentleman, who asked if he could do his internship with me! He is going to school for music engineering! After I tried to talk him out of it, I told him I would work with him! I could use the extra help around the studio anyways! I guess we will see if this ol' dawg has any new tricks!
 I have a new open spot in Sept. if anyone has recording to do. This power trio decided they weren't ready yet. That saves me alot of headaches when they think ahead like that! I told them I would get them in when they are ready.
There are alot of garage studio's poking up in the minneapolis area. I hope they really think about their recordings before they waist the money! Don't confuse my cheap pricing with shabby work. I love what I do! I'm not really trying to make a living at it. I was given a gift... and it wasn't playing guitar! But, I know that and when I am in front of a vocalist, or band, I know what I am listening for. Halve of these so called studios don't even know about phase correcting. You need big,fat mixes... you need me! (Joe, watch your ego!)(sorry)
 Well, I guess, I best be getting ready for winter. So keep in tune, and chow for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment